The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze
Sculpture, Entertainment, Historic Site
- try not to get annoyned at everyone taking pictures. Try and understand its rhe first time they have seen pumpkins.
- Worth the crowds. Just chill and enjoy the pumpkins!
- Beware The Blaze! 5,000 jack-o-lanterns dispersed throughout Van Cortlandt Park. 45 minutes of visual bliss. There's no better place during October.
- Very cool event. Over 5000 pumpkins. Highly recommend it.
- Hot apple cider and donuts before the Blaze is the way to go
- Definitely worth the slow moving line and crowds. Do not rush through; take your time and enjoy! Amazing pumpkin sculpture.
- Long lines and you should have patience for the people taking pictures. But every year it is so worth the money spent!
- Awesome pumpkin carvings. Just enjoy the show. Appropriate for all ages.
- You may want to park in the Shopping Center nearby so it is easier when you leave (Shoprite). 2013-Check out Dinosaurs, Sea Creatures, Clowns, Jungle Animals, Flower Garden and Spiders Web
- Some lines are long but DAMN the pumpkins are CRAZY
- Don't get stuck behind the wasted guy taking photos
- It's a graveyard smash
- Great place to take the kids! Over 5,000 lit pumpkins in all kind of designs and structures. Definitely worth the trip!
- Worth the $20 dollars bring a good camera. Amazing Halloween atmosphere
- A new annual halloween tradition has begun
- We've come here twice and have never been disappointed. Family friendly and not spooky fall fun.
- Best Halloween face
- See thousands of carved pumpkins during the fall!
- The pretzels suck. I thought they'd be like Auntie Anne's caliber at least, but it's hard as paper cardboard :(
- Family fun