Yankee Stadium (Gate 4, Field Level)
Bronx, NY 10452
- A great place to enjoy the majestic (and expensive) structure that is Yankee Stadium III. Don't miss the BRAND NEW Torrisi brothers "Parm Stand" for awesome $14 meatball or turkey sandwiches.
- it looks great we love it there
- Head left (towards Left Field) from Gates 6 and 4, and take elevators to the Main, Terrace, and Grandstand levels. The Great Hall's wide concourse makes for a quick and easy exit after Yankee games.
- 1 part monument to athletes, 1 part amusement park. Pause to take in banners of Yankee greats, overhead. Restaurants, bar, clubhouse stores, elevators, ATM and field level seats are all a short walk.
- It's the post season
- Great hall is considered to be at Gate 6. Not Gate 4