The Great Hall
Event Space, Café, Art Gallery
1087 Queen St. W (at Dovercourt Rd.)
Toronto, ON M6J 1H3
- Are you here for Spacing's 10th Anniversary? Come and get your photo taken by @photojunkie
- Gorgeous venue. It was built as a YMCA in 1889 and has been restored. Unique and inspiring. Multiple stunning venues within the building. Some of the first basketball games in Canada were played here!
- Grand yet cozy event space
- Could be a coincidence but, at both concerts I have been to at this venue, the artists were lip syncing
- Great place to see a show
- Looks like it's going to be a full house for Animal Pharmacy @thegreathall @summerworks #summerworks #sw14 #theatre #toronto
- Great Venue for the Art Battles w Good Bar...
- This venue sux. Sounds like a cavernous butt hole.
- Bring a camelbak.
- worst coat check ever; really
- Check out Hunter Valentine and many more at Canadian Music Fest! March 20-23! Details at www.cmw.net!
- crows nest hair cuts galore
- stay tuned
- Great room. No air conditioning though. Hot in the summer.
- Reminds me of the Concert Hall at 888 Yonge back in the day. Great Hall is a historic site y'all.
- Got married here in 2006! Great venue but not a fan of how they've redecorated it :(
- This Saturday, we're headed to the Great Hall in full costume for an enormous Halloween party with thousands of dollars in costume prizes, a haunted house, horror flicks & dancing. Tickets are $50.
- Intimate venue but no air circulation, let alone air conditioning. Nearly passed out at a concert.
- This place is also called cream tangerine. Good cafe.