Great Food Hall
B/F, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
+852 2918 9986
- It's great
- An amazing gourmet supermarket complete with a cheese bar that sells both local and imported foods. Try the cooked foods selection. I recommend the made-to-order noodles or the pizzas from the bakery.
- There are great big bottles of wine at the Watsons Wine section.
- Great selection of magazines
- Feel like a birthday diner
- Amazing Tapas bar!! Very surprising with a killer Sangria.
- I feel the prices here are more reasonable than city super. Also much better selection.
- Great variety and less packed than citysuper in IFC. Though citysuper at IFC has even more selection.. but I'll settle with this one. They had foie gras sample tasting here last time!
- While the variety is good here, the place is filthy. Cockroaches, dead bugs ... :/
- I love this place! There are a lot more choices and options compared to other grocery stores.
- Perfect place to grab a quick and healthy lunch
- Big food hall, hug variety of fresh food. Great choices.
- I like to buy bread and bakery products here, especially the bagels (which I learn are from Schragels) and pretzels. They are comparable to those elsewhere. Other foods are expensive.
- Salad bar offers a great selection but staff are very mean. They give smaller portions to locals but are very generous to the foreigners.
- Vegetables are insanely expensive here. Yes they are probably organic, yes they've probably been flown in from Australia. But $75 for a smallish piece of broccoli? That's just ridiculous.
- You can get food here that are sold all around the world which is not common to be found in other local supermarkets.
- Best supermarket ever! Extensive food choices and you get to order your own mixed salad. Awesome!
- If you're an expat looking for some hometown favourites, this is the place to check.
- Great choice of food, sushi, fruits, wine, delices.
- Best salad bar in all of Hk!