Grayton Beach State Park
State / Provincial Park, Campground, City
- I love camping here. I visit from the UK each year and always spend a weekend down here.
- One of our favorite favorite places to camp. However, beware! Site 4 does not do well in the rain. Maybe that's the downside of being on the outer edge of the road?
- Nice and secluded. Very pretty scenery.
- The cabins are the bomb! And the beach is gorgeous!
- Very nice and a good place to spend the day, weather permiting
- Grayton beach. Good place for New Years.
- Visiting from Texas! Great place to spend a day at with family & friends!! Did just that today with my husband & some friends.. Hope we get to come back someday and go camping :)
- If you're going to camp in a tent, be sure to bring ear plugs... Or the wildlife will keep you up all night.
- I have been camping here for 30+ years. It is still a great family vacation spot.
- This is a great place to camp. It is clean and peaceful and very close to the beach.