Gray's Ice Cream
- Pumpkin ice cream season!!!!!! N the grapenut isn't too bad either. N yes they put it back in if it's the wrong flavor like friendly's n nwprt creamery but not if you have licked on it
- Great ice cream!
- Try the coconut ice cream at this legendary spot in Tiverton.
- Try the Grape-Nut ice cream.
- Rhode Island might be the smallest state, but its ice cream packs a big punch. Gray's, a classic New Englandcream shop, makes everything from its own cows' milk and stays open365 days per year.
- Always seem to be out of mint chocolate chip!
- Run Raisin
- Peach brandy is sooo yumm!!
- Everything is great. Make sure to ask for two flavors!
- Frozen pudding, a rum-based ice cream loaded with apricots and raisins, is a Grays tradition and not something even die-hard ice cream fanatics encounter every day.
- Delicious ice cream in generous amounts. Favorites include black raspberry and grape nut.
- Black raspberry chip
- No soft serve? What a gip!!
- Try the Peach Brandy Ice Cream
- The pumpkin and eggnog are delicious alternative flavors if you're visiting in November thru December.
- Remember to tip the girls at the window
- Ginger all day.
- Don't eat here. They put it back in the container if they give you the wrong thing. They're gross.
- My favorite ice cream in the state! I am a big fan of the black raspberry - you won't be disappointed.