Gray's Coors Tavern
515 W 4th St
Pueblo, CO 81003
- Check in here and you are checking into the home of the original Slopper.
- For a unique Pueblo culinary experience, try a Slopper, a hamburger patty served open-faced in a bowl on a grilled bun and smothered in the citys famous green chile.
- I came again and everything was awesome, and I loved the waitress!
- Great service and great food!
- One of the best sloppers in town! This place has great service as well.
- Everything is
- Check out Gray's Coors Tavern as seen on Food Wars
- Dbl slopper with a cold batch19 .. yes
- A double with cheese and onions , of course.
- Slopper and a beer!
- Chili would have been good if there was actually something in it. No wonder they try to get you to have the burger with it. Burrito was horrid.
- Get the slipper with fries, cheese, and onions on top, it's the best in town!
- Breakfast is good here!!!!
- Great place to watch a game and eat.
- Ate there last night. Food was poor as was the service! I normally like this place, but it will be awile before I go back.
- Skipper with fries on top in green chili. Coors on the side. Perfect!