$ $ $
2808 Greenville Ave (btwn Goodwin Ave. & Vickery Blvd.)
Dallas, TX 75206
- This restaurant has repeatedly been awarded best Burger in Texas, (which if you think about it, is kind of hard to do here).
- Classic American fare by chef Brian Luscher in an intimate bistro setting. Brian's wife, Courtney, heads the wine program and has molded it into one of the best in town.
- Brian Luscher doesn't let the fact that he makes one of Texas' finest burgers allow him to mail it in with the rest of his classy and classic menu. [Eater 38 Member]
- Come for the burger or don't come at all is my recommendation.
- You'll see why the Grape earned the Observer's best brunch in 2011.
- Best mushroom soup ever, love the steak frites, great wine list!
- The famous Classic Cheeseburger is only served during Sunday brunch and on Monday evenings, but that's enough to have earned it a cult following.
- Their hamburger is amazing and you can get wine by the glass.
- Regardless if they have 20 open tables - you won't be sat for brunch with out a reservation.
- Had the steak frites! A little pricey, but amazing flavor!!
- The Grape Burger, named best in Texas, is a must-eat!
- Old Fashioned: Excellent. Pork Rib: Ok; Ive had better.
- This is one of the best local dining experiences in dallas, and it has been for a very long time. Make a reservation.
- Great service and happy hour
- BEST BLOODY MARY
- Fried eggs on pasta speaks directly to my dago heart.
- Great place to take a date
- The burger. A must eat!
- Average food definitely overpriced. The lamb in the menu is actually a pasta with just a little of lamb. I think they have a new chef now. Giod wine list
- Burger is the best in Dallas by far!