- Although the parking is expensive, the admission is free. Get your two free beers and walk through the stables area. Afterwards sit in the Beer Garden and listen to the artificial tunes. Fun times!
- You can watch a donkey eat for hours...when you've been drinking.
- Great place if your into seeing real live mythical creatures. Not a good place for children as a result of some of the beasts like to feed on their happy thoughts and possess their souls.
- Dont leave without going to the photo barn in the Clydesdale Stables to get a picture with the World Famous Budweiser Clydesdales! For more insider tips, follow @MoonriseHotel at bit.ly/moonriseTW.
- While the Spring/Summer are great times to visit... Halloween is the best time to come here to experience some thrills and chills with the kiddos!
- Grant's Farm allows you to interact with the animals up close and personal. You can also learn about the Budweiser Clydesdales and have lunch in the biergarten...they have veggie options too!
- Loved the Budweiser Clydesdales
- Be sure to pick up two free beers at the beer stand!
- Those of you 21 and over get 2 free samples of Anheuser-Busch products!
- Way crowded today and no kangaroos :( ...2 free beers!!
- Pet the Clydesdales, visit the beergarten
- This is a great place to interact with animals of all kind. You can even ride a camel!
- Don't try to avoid the fee by parking in the NPS parking lot; the walk is far and there are tow trucks on the prowl.
- Bring cash or check gor parking fee. They don't take cards
- awesome place to take the kiddo(s) when you just need a drink to chill out. it's fun, educational, and you get free beer
- Park across the street at Affton Athletic and walk down the trail to save $12 on parking.
- Amazing place! And free beer :)
- If you live in the area get a parking pass they aren't that expensive then you can go whenever for free
- Shock top beer sample with orange flavor is very refreshing!
- You can save 15% off your total merchandise purchase at Grant's Farm by visiting www.familyattractionscard.com!