Grant & Green Saloon
Rock Club, Bar, Pub
1371 Grant Ave (at Green St)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- this place is great - 4-9p happy hour nightly with 2 drafts for $5 and good music - live and otherwise.
- The best happy hour in NB...dollar PBR...3 dollar Absinth & Fernet...holla!
- Happy hour 4-8 pm.
- Good long happy hour with token buy 1 get 1 drinks
- Really great neighborhood dive bar.
- Dive bar with bad music, but it's a great time.
- Great place to see live rock music
- Cheap hard rock bar.
- Monday night is Trivia Night at Grant and Green! Starts at 7pm! $12 buckets of high life while trivia is happening, and the winning team gets a $50 gift certificate to the bar! A great time.
- Make sure to holler at @_emily_martin bartender extraordinaire. Get her to tell you a few stories from her other days serving drinks on Fallen Leaf Lake
- Awesome. Fernet shots FTW!
- Ashley! Mon, Thu, Fri. XO
- You can never go wrong with live music
- The Bank are from italy, if you are up for some funk check this show!
- Great place to catch some live music. Tons of up and coming local bands roll through. Cheap drinks, great music, heart of North Beach. DO IT!
- Go on Monday nights from 10-2 to see THE Mike Olmos and his band play the best local jazz in the city!
- The live bands they have are typically less-than-desirable and play way too loud.
- hi test by ravi
- Free show at grant n green June 2nd tonight with sit kitty sit
- Monday nights Video DJ and bartender extrordinarre Ashley is a must. No more slow jazz nite.