Breakfast, Southern / Soul, American
- Best breakfast in town! Bar none.
- Get the Oklahoma omelette!
- Try the pumpkin pie pancakes, when they are in season!
- The Nasty Granny breakfast is worth driving 100 miles to eat anyday!!
- I enjoyed the biscuits and gravy with the fried potatoes. The staff was very friendly and attentive.
- Worth the long wait!
- Don't get the meatloaf
- Try the pig blanket! Or the Fat Granny (chicken on top of texas toast smoothered with gravy and fries) Breakfast will be the only meal you need for most of your day
- Errrthang is
- Eggs Benedict and country eggs Benedict
- Solid service.
- Chicken fried chicken! Cowboy skillet!
- The Pig Biscuit is delicious!
- Try the cowboy breakfast!!