Granlibakken Resort Tahoe City
Ski Area, Resort
725 Granlibakken Road
Tahoe City, CA 96146
- Comp'd breakfast buffet served daily. The resort has both a hot tub and sauna.
- Slide down skeletor style face first
- Great vegan options! Some rooms are ok, some are terrible. Individually owned condo-type units: not all owners care if their shower curtains are moldy. Fantastic property for winter & summer fun!
- Great views with cozy rooms that add to the getaway experience! Spa treatments and hikes near by not to mention the famous Lake Tahoe just minutes away!! Absolutely in love with the resort
- If you're staying a Sat. night and have small kids or like going to bed early, make sure your room isn't facing the area with weddings. Even with windows closed it's a dance party in your room.
- Weirdest assortment of decor I have ever seen at a resort, and it's a bit tired too.
- Thanksgiving dinner was nice. The room was a bit deceptive and truly needs renovation.
- Superb staff! Better than good breakfast Buffett.
- There is herbal tea in my room :)
- The food is great!! Stay at the Executive Lodge.
- Great hiking up to Paige Meadows