The Grand Seafood & Oyster Bar
24 Washington Ave
Grand Haven, MI 49417
- chopped salad is crave-worthy
- The best music selection of any bar I have been to! Listen to Broken Bells!
- You have to try the Apple Brandy Chicken. Oh hell it's great!!!!!
- Try the El Maestro roll if you like things spicy.
- Amazing Sushi and Edamame. Good Beer and Wine selection
- The BBQ eel sushi with bacon is amazing!
- Get the sushi, it's pretty damn good!
- Loved the Pete's Roll (sushi). Crab cake appetizers were wonderful too. And you gotta love the electronic tablet menus (I'm a geek)!
- Order of the specials sheet. Drink something with sake or cucumber. Red wine with dinner.
- Sushi!! Pete's roll is the best!
- Strong drinks, especially their cosmopolitans.
- Stay away from the fruity martinis, stick to your normal, favorite martinis and you will be fine. The Blue Points were good.