Grand Lake Brewing Taphouse
9921 U.S. 34, Grand Lake, CO 80447
Grand Lake, CO 80447
- Go for the beer which is microbrew at its best but don't leave without trying the great food!
- Order sampler. Have beer coupon for a free souvenir glass
- The owners have shut down the Taphouse without paying their employees or bills!
- Rude bartender, didn't have our reservation, and didn't give us a dinner menu. Completely ignored us!
- Try the beer.
- Try the new Summit pale ale. A nice full bodied craft beer with the right amount of hoppiness.
- We tried a couple of appetizers, pizza, and entrees. ALL were delicious. The beer is top notch too. You really can't go wrong with your order, but it might take a while as they get very busy at times.
- Brewing beer at 8,369 feet above sea level.