Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- 1/2 of our new lobby is done, come check out the front office new home!
- The staff in the Grand Club here is top notch.
- This properties Grand Club Lounge offers continental breakfast and light snacks during later hours, staffed with the best and knowledgeable employee and has great views from its windows
- I stayed here for three nights thru New Year's Eve 2013. As you can see from the photo below, the bathroom sink makes a great ice bucket. Three champagne bottles fit comfortably. Drink responsibly.
- Hotel is undergoing renovations. Make sure to ask at check-in for a newly remodeled room. Unfortunately all rooms still have paper thin walls
- dress sharp and walk in the door with a purpose. head left to the escalators to the lower levels, and find a conference in progress to drop in on. use the facilities as necessary.
- View is great
- timo Hotel, acomodaes perfeitas, timo atendimento, bem localizado, com diversas lojas e restaurantes prximos e com facilidade de acesso para qualquer lugar de So Francisco. Vale o preo
- MarketingSherpa hosted our 2013 Lead Gen Summit here and would recommend it to others. The staff is super friendly and helpful, especially Joanna. Be sure to talk to them and ask them about the city!
- Not good.
- Very modern remodeled rooms. Check in was unusual.I didn't see an elite check in.Oh and make sure you get on the guest elevator and not the maintenance elevator(but I hope that they fix it it up also)
- Fantastic service. Get to the 36th floor. Outstanding views.
- Unwind at the hotels StayFit Fitness Centre and also do some yoga with YogaAway--great for unwinding after a tiring day.
- Coffee shop right across the street. Front entrance has benches and "fire pit" of sorts; sort of a hand warmer.
- don't touch the mini bar and put your own water in. they auto charge you. call housekeeping and get a fridge at no charge.
- Great location, Union Square and Chinatown few steps away. 36th floor the best view of SFO.
- Incredible views. Super modern rooms. Fast wifi. And a great location a block off Union Square.
- Rooms are loud. Front desk gave another guest keys to my room and they barged in as I was getting out of the shower!!! #wtf #fail
- If you're planning to use the hotels wifi be sure you're ready to pay a nominal fee if using it in your room, wifi in public areas is free but not as fast as the paid wifi services
- Use the hotels Twitter feed and they will help your check-in process very smooth, they will confirm your type of room, confirm the room number and any other things you may need upon check-in