Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort And Spa
Hotel, Golf Course, Resort
- It's gonna be a great show tonight at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau. Tihati's Havaiki Nui Polynesian show. A 'must do' . http://bit.ly/6bwLp9
- Discover paradise at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. Explore the natural wonders of our Garden Isle. An exquisite experience awaits you at our captivating luxury hotel in Kauai.
- can I move here?
- The lobby view isn't too shabby
- See the parrots!
- If your flight leaves late at night, check out, leavyou our luggage, go out to do your adventures. When you return to pick up your luggage, ask for a hospitality room (free) to shower and freshen up
- Honeymooners get a free cabana, champagne and free dessert. All great treats on your vacay!
- Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter @GrandHyattKauai
- Take a swim in the lagune canals!
- This is the nicest resort I've been to. Honeymooners get a cabana for free. The entire resort is gorgeous. Definitely check out the spa and yoga classes, and try a Grand Sangria (not on menu).
- Shame the cheap parents + unruly children here.
- Never too old to go on the water slide!
- A visit to Hawaii is only complete if you take in an authentic luau and the Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau is one of the most inspiring...
- We have come since it opened 26 years ago. The property looks the best we have ever seen it. Staff is wonderful.
- More like camp Hyatt than a club room. This Hyatt really needs an alternative to providing some sort of "all inclusive" meal plan for families so the club can actually be enjoyable for true members.
- You will be hard pressed to find a better lounge crew
- Slide, summer roll, .50 cent wings and Oreo cookie drink..yum and fun
- Am I having fun? Yes. Is this a luau? No. More like a dance recital with 500 of my closest tourist friends.
- Use the Green Car service in the lobby. 15/hr gas included w super easy checkin check out. Way cheaper than renting a car for the week of u only plan on going out a few days.
- Be sure to bring your ID for drinks! This isn't the Caribbean!