Grand Hope Park
598 W 9th St. (btwn Hope St & Grand Ave.)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- This summer, the Outdoor Cinema Food Fest is returning to Downtown LA's Grand Hope Park with food trucks, live music, and great screenings. Learn more below...
- Great spot for families with young children! It's one of the few parks in Downtown LA featuring a playground. For more DTLA parks, see "More info"!
- No dogs allowed
- No dogs allow!
- Great place to work out
- wonderful park to enjoy beautiful fountains, lush grass, and the free fidm museum.
- This little secret park is quiet and calm. No organized sports allowed but a playing catch or kicking a ball around is just fine. Perfect for picnic or just reading a book.
- Not dog friendly
- ( Fairly clean environment I sat then made salh as the sun was setting. #DTLA
- great calm little spot
- Las fiestas infantiles son lindas
- Las fiestas infantiles
- Nice, clean, chill
- Good Park to get a good workout in before or after work.
- Fun for the whole fam!!
- Great spot for lunch if you work in the area! So nice to have a park in the middle of downtown!!!
- Whatever you do, don't bring your dog here. You'll be treated like a leper and banished by the FIDM rent-a-cops.