Grand Canyon National Park
Entrance Rd (btwn Route 89 & Route 93)
Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
- More than 270 miles long, 18 miles wide, and a mile deep, this vast canyon is known throughout the world for its size and beauty.
- Don't fall in
- ! :)
- "Hey, if youre visiting the Grand Canyon, please take a moment to look around for my blue marble. Dropped it there a couple years ago. It's blue and smooth." - Conan O'Brien
- To avoid being eaten by a bear always hike with someone slower and fatter than you.
- Be prepared by putting a chin strap on as your jaw will drop.
- Wow, this is one big hole in the ground.
- Check out the view. It's amazing.
- The Grand Canyon Is A MUST SEE In One's Lifetime!! I Hope EVERYONE Gets This Chance!!
- Can't decide what is more breathtaking, seeing this wonder from the sky or on the ground!
- The canyon chronicles 2 billion years of history, like an encyclopedia of Earth. A great combination of steepness and deepness, its colors are also simply unforgettable.
- If you're taking a bus tour, don't think about what would happen if your driver has a heart attack as you cruise next to the rim. Or what might happen if your brakes go out.
- Don't wear sandals or a dress
- You have to pay to get in, it seems to be private land. I think grand canyon south is $25 per car. It's about another 2-3 hour drive.
- One of the seven wonders of the world. Enough said....amazingly beautiful and breath taking!
- I can't wait to go back again!
- The Grand Canyon in Arizona is an breathtaking geologic spectacle. An average of one mile deep for its entire 277-mile span, the canyon is 6,000 feet deep at its deepest point and 18 miles wide.
- Nrodn park zaplav kadm rokem tyi a pl milionu lid. Vtina z nich m k jinmu - lpe dostupnmu okraji a vtina tak jezd v lt, kdy v kaonu panuj pern vedra.
- One of the Natural Wonders of the World!