26473 Johnson Rd
LeRay, NY 13637
- It's a bit shady, but if you like large quantities of low quality food this is your place.
- If you like good Chinese food stay away from here, food isn't great.
- No military discount & food is cold :o/ Had high hopes for This place & was let down.
- If chickens your thing you'll love it. Few selections other than chicken. Slow to replenish popular food items. The most expensive Chinese buffet in the area.
- Food is good and fresh.
- Typical Chinese food buffet. Not too bad and not that great. If you've ever eaten an MRE you'll survive this meal.
- They have almost doubled the price per person probobly won't be back
- Cougar and Maverick
- Food is ok but if you ask for milk to drink its a 50-50 shot if they have they are selective when they serve milk. They might tell you they are out then the next table will get milk
- Best buffet in northern ny
- The frog legs are awesome!