4631 Airport Blvd
Austin, TX 78751
- This place sucks
- Crappy pool tables. Need to be refelted.
- The pizza smells rancid and stinks up the whole bar. I would rather eat a totinos.
- Excellent happy hour cocktail and beer prices. Lots of room for a HH gathering with friends or office hour mates. No, I don't work here.
- This is where I come when I am having affairs with aviators.
- Jukebox has a great mix of music.monday nights are the busiest night w free pool, local bands, and four dollar mini pitchers. Foosball table is great and try the Adams Family pinball, too.
- Free Pool Monday!
- Local pool hall with over 20 pool tables (most full size8ft), darts, a cd juke box, pinball machines, and a full bar with lots of specials and plenty of cheap beer. Industry night Sundays and Mondays
- I wouldn't recommend anything here. This place is a shithole. DiGornio pizza is served here. The only shining light is Emily and Kareem...the two cocktail waitresses.
- Laid back and awesome staff. A hidden gem in North Austin- it totally looks ghetto from the outside but isn't at all.
- 20 new tap beers at the Grand
- Sunday day night free sin pool
- Tues & thurs are pool league nights, tables a little harder to come by.