Granbury, TX 76048
- Be sure to get some AWESOME tamales at Agave Tamale Company ~ sooooo good!
- Find the public restroom before shopping... They won't let use theirs :/
- Awesome car show!
- Careful @ the 4ways!
- Live music on the square tonight. It's great!
- Gallery Night, Last Saturday each month 5-8 pm. Participating locations : Your Private Collection, Artefatz, Langdon Center, Shanley House, The Bridge, DVine Wine. Complementary city Tram.
- Granbury's Town Square is recognized as the "Best Town Square in Texas" by Texas Highways magazine and a Best Store in Town Shopping Center by ShopAcrossTexas.com.
- Try the fudge at Pamela & co!! It doesn't last long... So buy in bulk!:)
- Love this little town. People here are GREAT!
- Quaint destination for a weekend. Lots of shopping to be had in the small boutiques.
- Reminds me of Stars Hollow
- Good shopping . And Babes is great several places to eat
- Girls' night out. 2nd Saturday of the month 5-8
- Busy Harvest Moon Festival Sat. and Sunday.
- This place is hoppin. :)
- Get here early before all the good sheats gone!