Roof Deck, Hotel Bar
2 Lexington Ave (at Gramercy Park N)
New York, NY 10010
- Check out Gramercy Terrace for a sophisticated mix of tropical greenery and modern art by the likes of Warhol and Hirst.
- "El favorito de Tommy Hilfiger, ofrece cocteles en un ambiente nico, mezcla del encanto de antiguos clubs de caballeros y el mood bohemio de cafeteras europeas."
- Awesome pancakes!
- One of my most favorite places in the city for evening cocktails. The Parksider is delicious
- entrance at 930 at discretion of doorman
- Rooftop is sick, with great views and really chill decor.
- Orginial, wonderful continental breakfast experience. So much good food for $19. Really fun and cozy set-up.
- The service is bad.
- Definitely ask for the cinnamon infused tequila, made in-house mixed with blood orange juice the next time you're there. It's to die for!
- De la louisiane is not a sazerac but a legitimate new Orleans cocktail. It contains sweet vermouth and Benedictine unlike a sazerac.
- The De La Louisiane is actually a Sazerac, a classic New Orleans cocktail. Actually one of the better ones in NYC I've had so far.
- Charming place & Nice view.
- Great place to be for summer cocktails. Throughly an experience especially friends. Food is mostly small plates, plan to order a few dishes or don't come too hungry :)