2843 N Clark St (at Diversey Pkwy.)
Chicago, IL 60657
- Once of Chicago long lasting treasures.
- When we come to Chicago, this is our favorite place to go record shopping.
- Historical record shop of chicago.
- Fantastic selection of dance, underground, Chicago house, and hip hop vinyl. Long live independent record stores!
- Official "Record Store" of "THA WERD"
- The most prolific record store in the history of dance music in Chicago. Be sure to pick the latest issue of @5Magazine here!
- A must for every classic chicago house-head. U even got tha chance to meet the godfathers of house there stopping by.Great selection of deep house. World's best and oldest housemusic store!
- Cool Dj music store. Lots of electronic music (all genres) vinyls.
- hello,I sell old African vinyl record like funk highlife and gospel if you are interested right me on Facebook firstname.lastname@example.org.+2347017824415.thank
- Legendary Chicago record store specializing in dance music. Great selection of new and used goods.
- A legendary spot for house heads. Listening booths are a great place to hang out.
- Used house section is deep, if you are trying to learn the history. Cop needles too
- Black Madonna release party!
- Always full of hidden treasures, Gramaphone is an iconic institution in a dying breed of record-digger's habitat. From the latest releases to hard-to-find Aphex can be yours if your wallet permits!
- Quality dance music in Chicago can always be found here. I just had Garrett Adulture aka David Garetta help me earlier today and his recommendations are on point. S/O to Michael Serafini.
- If you ask Michael for a suggestion, he may thrust two dozen records into your listening pile. Shop here at your wallet's peril.
- Nice & friendly staff, great music...100% recommended!
- You can get 10% off your next purchase at this location with a Scion Partners card. Check out http://www.scionav.com/partners for more info or search for Scion Partners in the Apple App Store.
- Unbelievable amount of great music. Especially phenomenal underground and local hip hop.
- This store has pretty much everything. One of my favs