Pedestrian Street/Plaza, Shopping Plaza
- Check out the old pictures around the paving works
- Usual range of high street shops but if you go down side streets there are some hidden gems. Phil Lynott statue and unusual designer shops etc.
- Please keep your iPhone out of sight. There's a lot of iPhone theft in this area.
- Great people watching street. Who's watching you?
- Fun little street with several street artists/musicians and many shops. Find Phil Lynott!
- In 2008, Grafton Street was the fifth most expensive main shopping street in the world, at 5,621/m/year. ..
- Beware of the guy 'crafting' the dog made of sand. There is a plastic mould beneath that. Saw it myself. No real talent
- Better than Henry Street in terms atmosphere. Also, you can find many good cafes around.
- Check out www.modsandrockers.ie for magnificent social media campaigns to drive real people to your store.
- U can bargain the flower ladies as the ones at bottom of grafton street charge a little less than the others!
- N tar in aice leis m t deifir ort, idir buskers agus muintir na siopa pldaithe. Avoid if in a hurry btween shoppers and buskers.
- Check out the window at Bewleys for a great installation by p.campbell 'Scenarios'
- Free tickets to DIRTY EPICS SEPTEMBER 6 www.wildturkeymash.com/ticket
- one of the best streets in europe, full of musicians and shops
- Like Oxford Street or Covent Garden London - Dublin's charming, pedestrianised shopping street. Find more matches at LikeWhere.com - Where to go based on where you know!
- The scrooges are here! Ask about foursquare VAT back to be in with a chance of winning a Sony camera!
- Nowhere Southside better for people watching.
- If you ever pass by this person, please show her some love
- Great for people watching, lots of interesting venues.
- Shopping streetttt