Graceway Gourmet Market
- You'll find almost nothing Caribbean here.It's all either American or European,and outrageously overpriced.Only thing local is rhum and it's cheaper back home. "It's a trap!"
- Can I call this the little sister to the larger IGA on Leeward Highway. Both great stores. Gourmet just in great position for tourist in Grace Bay.
- You'll need a second mortgage to do your shopping but great food quality and extremely friendly staff
- Higher end products than the Leeway sister store.
- Expensive but well kept and neat. Ok selection for an island. Came just for water.
- Good gourmet selection
- Their salad bar is always fresh with excellent choices. This place gone cost ya but the quality is good.
- Make sure to stop here if your staying awhile- supermarket ,with lots of glutenfree options too
- Just like wholefoods
- They found my puppy outside there in a box
- No booze on Sunday!
- Great selection - even have some organics and gluten free. Nice clean store - but it's the islands, so it's not cheap. Definitely stock up on snacks, breakfast, and lunch stuff for your trip here!
- My wife says the Apple Turnovers from the bakery here are the best she's ever had. Recommended.