Grace Bay Club
Resort, Hotel Bar, Pool
Grace Bay Circle Road
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Anacaona is by far the best restaurant on the island. They just changed the menu yesterday and added Cauliflower Risotto with crispy Prusciutto... I was the first to order it... I will be dreaming of
- Beautiful individual cottages, oceanfront Beautiful pool with swim up bar. Service beyond imaginable. Views from every room. Food unforgettable. Best vacation of my life!
- The most beautiful place I've ever stayed! Services were spectacular!
- Providenciales, Turks & Caicos - Trip Advisor, Travelers' Choice 2013 Top 10 Islands Caribbean http://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Islands-cTop-g147237 pic.twitter.com/HIVOX3wAJc
- Barefoot luxury;ocean views in all rooms, fantastic food. Get a 1 bedroom suite if you can for the huge living, stay at the Estate for extra privacy & visit in SeptOct for no crowds-same great weather
- When you stay here, all rooms are ocean front, you get your own concierge and cell phone to reach them on and everyone is do friendly
- Dine by the beach. Conch salad with diced peppers, lime and guacamole $16.
- Head down to pop up restaurant "Jars" and ask the bartender for his signature "fishhook" cocktail. Muddled fruit and vodka for a refreshing but not too sweet drink perfect for the beach!
- Come visit one of our 4 dining outlets that are all Ocean Front
- Largest stretch of beachfront in Providenciales, Grace Bay Club has all Ocean Front Suites, Dining and Pools
- The eggs Benedict at breakfast are amazing...have some before getting a beach bed. Daiquiris are delicious too.
- Island hotel fun to be by the best beach ever
- Lovely grounds with well maintained trees!