- Ok traditional Danish food. Not cheap but hey, this is Tivoli.
- very very expensive and very very bad food. Do you self a favor and walk by
- Dyrt men behageligt p en sommerdag
- Try the "skipperlabsskovs" it will knock your socks off. :) and it's ad libitum.
- Avoid singing anything from Horst W. songs! :)
- The food is not bad at all, but that's very expensive! Try the brownie with ice-cream, it's super delicious!!!
- Green Salad was both beautiful and delicious; served with the dressing on the side. The Plaice was cooked wonderfully and the butter sauce complemented it well.
- The basic green salad is much more interesting than the typical green salad. Id take a picture but it disappeared rather quickly.
- I loved this restaurant. The food and service are great. Its also prepared to receive kids.
- Remember to make a reservation
- At the time of writing the WiFi password is tivolidk
- Food is excellent
- Great service and awesome Danish food. Reservations is a must, it's noisy and can be very crowded.
- Specialit locali. Il pesce era eccezionale. Vi consiglio di assaggiare il loro vassoio misto di formaggi a fine pasto.
- For an amusement park restaurant, it's really really good. The service was outstanding and helpful to us for our first Scandinavian food
- Lugar maravilhoso. Fazer reserva antes mandatrio. O local badalado.
- Traditional Danish food. Center courtyard great for smoking while eating and drinking beer. Expensive, even for Tivoli.
- Bom atendimento e comida bem servida! Otima para uma tarde cansativa nos passeios de parque!
- The Skipperlabskovs is the classic. Beware that the restaurant allows dogs, which says a lot about the place.
- Love this place, one of my Copenhagen favorites