- There's a fantastic crafts Market here every Sunday. It can be a bit expensive so bring all your forints for holiday gifts :)
- Keressetek Virag a Gozsdu Mano Klubban,az egyetlen lany aki az egesz udvarban mosolyog :)
- Outstanding pubs and gastropubs every day and lovely market on Sundays. A must visit in Budapest!
- Itt a legnagyobb a ngyzetmterre jut kocsmk szma a vrosban.
- Superb place. You won't get bored!
- Upuzun bir pasaj, iinde tarz kafeler, restoranlar, tasarm arlkl el ileri ve az da olsa eskileri satan tezgahlar var. i rengarenk, dopdolu, sabah ayr, akam ayr gzel.
- Nice place between the buildings with lots of restaurants and good atmosphere.
- The place where nightlife starts!
- Perfect for pub/bar crawling. Packed with all walks of life. Quite an atmosphere. Definitely a place to visit at least once - even if you're non-alcoholic.
- Pad thai
- Thai food is really good
- World herritage place
- a very nice passage, a large variety of bars, restaruants, karaoke, escape rooms, thai, spanish etc. definitely I would recommend to go there on weekend and go to divina if you are a fan of wine.
- street with bars for tourists, crowded at weekend, on tables people sales various kitschy things. it's worth to sit down for one beer.
- Cluster of bars and restaurants. Lot of choices.
- Lots of bars, cafes and restaurants on 1 street. Wild nightlife on weekends.
- Very nice place full of restaurants and bars. You may want to visit the vintage bazaar on sunday mornings
- Kadky-Taksim-BJK aras bir yer, apartlarda kalmak ok ucuza geliyor, genler iin mkemmel bir yer: restoran, bar, kafe, karaoke ne ararsanz var. Ayrca toplu tamaya ve merkeze ok yakn.
- Cute place with flea markets, henna tattoos, homemade vegan soap and handmade jewellery
- Busy squares full of people. Many bars and cafs, many which aren't unique or especially great but cheap and good atmosphere