Governors Beach Club
Music Venue, Burgers
1 Carder Rd (Ferry Pier)
New York, NY 11231
- Run by the team behind Beekman Beer Garden, this waterfront club at Governors Island has a beautiful view of the lower-Manhattan skyline.
- Governor's Island is our favorite place in NYC. Don't tell too many friends about it please, but join us for a ferry ride, some beach volleyball, BBQ, beer, and some of the best views of Manhattan.
- Great way to relax. Have a beer and chill out
- Check out the summer concert series going on
- Beautiful skyline and great performances.
- Great venue great music
- Beautiful place to see a show. Youre on the water, the sun is setting over the skyline, and theres sand (or asphalt) beneath your feet.
- This place is way too small for a concert venue. No where to sit and be prepared to stand in a sandy "beach". What a joke.
- Go to: Gone to Governors, the concert series at Water Taxi Beach on Governors Island.
- This place is awesome!
- 8-14-11 Slightly Stoopid's Seedless Summer Tour w/ Rebelution and Shwayze & Cisco Adler
- Bring a blanket - there's a cute "beach" area that's fun to chill with friends
- Don't order from the food bar they're incompetent
- It has ridiculous service & overpriced food. You are totally better off bringing a sandwich and finding a scenic spot to picnic.
- The Full Moon Fest was amazing @KingPush killed the show and international DJ #BlackCoffee
- Best summer venue
- Escape music fest!
- The view is spectacular
- If the beach club's open, it's THE place to have a beer or grab a sandwich. Hard to get a better view in a more relaxed setting!