Government Plaza LRT Station
352 S 5th St (btwn 3rd & 4th Ave S)
Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Stay warm!
- "For your safety, only cross at the ends of the platform."
- Watch the Minneapolis City Council in action right over in City Hall. All meetings take place in room 317. You can also watch them on Minneapolis 79, your computer or smart phone. http://bit.ly/yI9UR6
- Don't lick the rail, it's not electrified
- Don't forget to purchase or validate your ticket before boarding.
- Spacious plaza between the Minneapolis City Hall and Hennepin County Courthouse. Hop on the light rail or several bus services.
- You can see the statue of Hubert H Humphrey right from the train stop.
- It's a commuter train platform.
- This stop is very close to many important government buildings.
- Great place to have a lightrail station in the heart of downtown Minneapolis
- Nice train ride
- Oh no no no
- Watch out for the OccupyMN hipturds...
- Watch your step.... don't get run'd over
- USIW Free WIFI Hotspot