Vegetarian / Vegan, Chinese
140 W Valley Blvd #222 (Del Mar Ave)
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Lunch Specials! Eggplant w/Basil, Soft tofu w/Pumpkin in Hot pot, Crispy vege chicken nuggets, Puff pastry, vege kung pao chicken
- Try crispy shitaki mushrooms and crispy oyster mushrooms
- one of best Chinese vegetarian food. clean modern tasty. try the orange peel chicken and almond puff dessert. lunch special great deal
- Check out Vege Paradise as seen on Bizarre Foods America
- If you're a large and/or thirsty group, bring teabags. They give you one teabag per group and just refill the hot water a dozen times.
- Lunch special is a vegetarian's dream :)
- They don't have the buns for lunch special anymore
- Come here for lunch for their soft pumpkin rice porridge!!
- One of my favorite vegan spots in Cali. This spot has a long, extensive menu of many Asian dishes. Gets really busy during the weekends.Recommend: fried katsu, kidney basil and orange chicken"
- The crispy oyster mushrooms are incredible!
- The jalapeo dish was delicious, we also had mustard greens with bean curd sheets. The tofu with eggplant was rather bland. The lunch specials start at $6.95 with soup and brown rice!
- The best vegetarian Chinese food in the SGV. No question.
- The highlights are breaded and deep-fried mushroom, stewed cabbage roll, pumpkin bisque, three cup chicken, and tiramisu cake. Lunchtime meals are much cheaper than dinner. It's the same food.
- Their vegetarian dishes use minimal salt, oil and do not contain MSG. Lunch specials range from $6 to $8 and come with complimentary soup and a choice of pumpkin porridge or rice (white or brown).
- Love thE tofu skin with spinach!
- best lunch specials (every day) ever, between $5-$7, brown rice included, and big portions. credit card minimum is around $25 or so.
- Wheat gluten with brown sauce, smoked bean curd skin, vege fish with sweet sauce
- Vege beef and yam with black pepper sauce in sizzling plate
- Spinach egg rolls are the best.