- Bot was an awesome server.
- Excellent food on par with Aspara's Palace two doors down. Exceptional interior decoration including paint. The service is painful. Byob. Order takeout in advance, look inside and enjoy at home.
- The coconut chicken soup is amazing!!!
- Be warned: the garlic sauce is outrageously sweet. Like teeth-rottingly sweet.
- Pretty cheap for some standard eats. The items on the menu don't come to spicy so if you want some spice id suggest letting the waitress know ahead of time!
- Thai chive dumpling.....mmmm
- Thai basil chicken is so so. A bit too sweet and too little basil.
- Much better than it used to be.
- Fried pork ravioli and stir fries garlic noodles! Do it!!