Gourmet, Grocery Store
489 Broome St (at Wooster St.)
New York, NY 10013
- A pricey but well stocked grocery good for specialty items and ethnic ingredients.
- Soups are really good! Esp. The Italian wedding and chili. Staff is super friendly.
- Great soups freshly made daily!
- Shopping sprees in SoHo just got easier! Now you can pick up your BluePrintJuice at Gourmet Garage to stay fueled.
- They usually have a $4.99 lunch special in the chef's case. Turkey meatballs with pasta & veggies, meat loaf and potatoes, etc.
- Awesome place
- Find rare organic produce, private-label oils and vinegars, and Peet's coffee straight from Berkeley. Fresh-made sandwiches and salads are perfect for meals on-the-go.
- Best soups: sweet corn chowder, turkey chili, & chicken jambalaya. Throw in some of that basmati rice to hearty up your meal.
- 3 discount if you decline a bag.
- Try the Long Island Blueberry Ale
- great sushi and ginger dressing!
- The avocado spring rolls are heavenly!
- Delicious turkey chili and split pea soup
- Yuppie heaven
- A staple lunch spot in the area. Lots of various prepared foods and a nice hot bar
- Love this spot. Super convenient with its location, great selection, might get a bit pricey but never disappoints.
- Good sandwiches and soups
- Decent lunch options, but overall too pricey. If you get creative, you can do all right.
- Yeah kind of overpriced. But free cheese samples and a great bread selection
- Not a place to do all of your grocery shopping but you always find something new or fun