Food Truck, Donuts
- One is enough. Get the cherry one.
- All hail son of a peach
- There are 5 locations in Austin, I have been to all, most regularly near my office on 5th Street. Food is very tasty, but service staff and managers are atrocious. You will wait a long time for food.
- The flying pig was great!
- Tried 3 donuts and all were delicious Favorite was the Flying Pig
- These things are pure calories. They are also fantastically delicious. Everything is bigger in Texas, including the waistlines
- Mother Clucker excellent
- Must try the Fat Elvis
- Big. Fat. Donuts. Worth every calorie
- Get the Miss Shortcake!
- funky monkey = tears of joy
- Go sweet. Not savory. And go early. Burnt grease does not make for a good donut.
- Definitely split one with someone unless you are insanely hungry - these things are enormous!
- The Mother Clucker is perfection. If it's your first time, it's an easy one to recommend. Also, their iced coffee was sweet and delicious (locally sourced from Cafe Brasil, or something like that)
- If you like chicken and waffles get the motherclucker!!
- PB and J. Pretty tasty
- Doughnuts topped with all kinds of stuff. Puts NY's 'Waffles and Dinges' to shame.
- Share one with a friend, they are big and delicious.
- The Miss Shortcake is amazing