- Ribs for days! A truly hidden gem!
- Tell Trina, the loveliest bartender there is, that you know me for special treatment. And make sure you come anytime QUARC throws an event!
- great pretzels and always free credits on the jukebox!
- Get the 3 cheese baked spaetzle
- This is a great place for family parties and their concerts are great!!!
- A hidden gem!
- Friendly staff!
- Beer and food
- A cross between a 70s German bar and a NYC hipster place.
- Local bar with neat cherry shot and talkative uncles.
- Authentic and super cheap. If you're in Ridgewood and want a beer, stop by
- Marcel and soft baked cookies. 800+ credits remaining on the jukebox!
- So much vibe, need to find a way to throw a party here
- Great neighborhood gem, excellent German good (sptzle) and a good selection of mostly south German beer on tap. Bonus: Feigling shots
- Great hidden food menu. Local joint with no frills but tons of quirk.
- This is a great bar!!
- There's a hat check??
- Ask for chris the other bartender Danny is not friendly