1443 York Ave (btw 76th & 77th)
New York, NY 10075
- best pizza on the UES
- Haven't found better pizza in the city than this really, the crust is nice and crispy, scrumptious.
- There regular cheese slice is absolutely great.
- Meatballs are so good & they use fresh veggies
- Margarita slice, yummy..
- Grandma slice and margarita slice r to die for!!!
- Crispy pizza crust. Plain and pizza Slices to go plus fresh vegetables and mushroom slices made to order.
- Best plain slice in the nearby area. If you can swing a whole pie, the grandmas with sausage is awesome.
- Decent local pizza place, but it's pricy and a little garlicky. Grandma slice is pretty good. Good if you want a fast slice in the area.
- Thin crust pizza and garlic knots
- Fantastic Grandma's slice.
- Yummy pizza
- Their grandma pizza is one of my fav slices in the city
- Grandma pizza is the best at this joint
- Thanks to you, business knows what not to do! Most despicable customer service. Even though it WAS restaurant's fault. Wait, my bad, restaurant? No, hole in the wall. Ew
- Margarita Great crust - thin & crunchy
- Best pizza in NYC (seriously)
- Grandma slice is da bomb!
- Get a grandma and a Margherita. They are both excellent.
- Best lunch deal in the city. 2 slices and a drink for $5