Goro Ramen + Izakaya
1634 N Blackwelder Ave (16th Street)
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- Go a little earlier than when you expect to eat. Theres normally a line.
- Everything is so good. Get the Tori Paitan ramen and add a chili bomb to up the spice a little bit.There's usually a wait, so put your name down and go get a beer at Oak & Ore while you wait.
- The tori paitan is quality.
- The spicy miso is delicious (and quite spicy). The sauted shiitake and brussels sprouts were excellent too!
- Ramen, Brussel sprouts
- Chicken wings are perfect. Miso ramen and spicy meatball ramenrule
- Good service, good pork buns, quick but fresh food. It was a little warm inside, but the place has a good vibe for anyone and everyone. Both the spicy miso and pork belly ramen bowls were delicious.
- TRY EVERYTHING
- Great Ramen, great appetizers, but so sad that the tofu buns arent on the menu anymore.