Gorilla Tango Theatre
1919 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
- Go see the Burlesque Mario Bros. show! Funny and very original!!
- small but quaint setup, creative and crafty shows for cheap. make this a reality.
- Make sure you see Scared Shitless! Very quick humor
- Absolutely loved the Indiana Jones spoof, wonderful fun ladies and a great show. Think i'm going to go back and see them all!
- Incredibly talented ladies. Great sexy dance numbers and they all have impeccable comic timing. Will be a must whenever I'm in Chicago!
- Boobs of Khaaaaaaan!!!
- Star Wars: A Nude Hope is hilarious and original!
- They run shows very close together on the weekends, so you typically won't be seated until 5 minutes before showtime. While you're waiting, check out the Green Eye bar across the street.
- I saw BOOBIES!!! Read thru tips for all past kinky shows. The most recent: Holy Bouncing Boobies, Batman! Robin was great & the Eggman cracked me up!
- Omg get a front seat it's worth it Diva Lavisa's obi wan steals the show
- The nerdy burlesque shows are ridiculously awesome!
- Check out "Attend the Tale of Danny Tanner: A Full House Musical". Trust me; I'm not only the mayor here, I'm also the choreographer. A little biased...but I wouldn't steer you wrong!
- Attend the tale of Danny tanner----a full house musical! Definitely check it out
- Fellowship of the Boobs was UH-MAZING!
- Swing by for a great show. Always something new here.
- Burlesque was funny and very tasteful
- This place has such a varied entertainment offering. #StayClassy
- Batman Burlesque
- Loved it! Burlesque!
- Make sure to check out the awesome that is Bikini Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing! Runs Thursdays July 12-Aug 30 at 7:30pm!