The Gorgeous Kitchen
Terminal 2 (LHR Airport)
Heathrow, Greater London TW6 1EW
+44 20 8976 7527
- Very good service and friendly and polite staff. However, champagne by the glass not possible :(, food with room for improvement. Excellent green olives - the best i have ever had (I'm Italian)
- Best airport restaurant! Quite with a view and fast servis! Cheese ball must try! Foods are very good but small size.
- Stunning views and great service
- Quiet place and good food
- The Coffee
- nutella french toast
- Avocado toast is delicious!
- If you're looking for breakfast this is the place to go! The food is delicious and the staff is courteous and fast.
- Very low standard. Bad quality food, poorly made dishes, miniature portions.
- A refreshingly spacious and calm place for a meal and/or drink in Terminal 2. Pricier than other airport fare but the food is very well prepared and presented. Decent espresso drinks.
- Great service. Fantastic food. I had the hearty English breakfast. Very classy place. It's on the expensive side but you get what you pay for. Very good overall. I will come here again
- Quietest place at Heathrow, nice place to get away from the noise
- Beautiful views for an airport restaurant.
- Pancakes and green eggs for breakfast
- Gives a homy feeling. Spacious area with various themes - dining room, library (you can also work there, plugs provided), living room. Food quality and prices are acceptable.
- Tasty French toast.
- Beautiful space if you want a high quality restaurant feel in Terminal 2, large open space and windows, nicely prepared food and service. Excellent coffee.
- If you're in a hurry, this is not your place. Quality food, warm-welcoming restaurant with spacious hall and tables. My plate was pork-belly dish. Quite good. Much better than Yo!Sushi. Recommeded.
- Caffe' eccellente! Like back home. Good job!
- The Gorgeous Breakfast is amazing!