Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
- Beer made in Brickell? Yup.
- Great brews and chill vibe.
- It's the only microbrewery in downtown Miami and perfect for large parties! So bring along all your friends and everyone is in for a good time! Food is delicious!
- Try the mushroom swiss burger - mmmm
- Garlic fries FTW!!
- Great spot to get rest with friends a freshly brewed beer. Amazing food and signature garlic fries, gotta try 'em. Well done Gordon Biersch.
- Order the Marzen. Enjoy.
- Let's go UK. By the way the fish tacos are the best in Miami
- If u get the steak medallions - make sure u order your steak medium - or it might not be as juicy as u expect. Czech beer is great
- Muhtesem ;) tekrar tekrar gelirim
- Hersey nefisss
- Try the crab and artichoke dip, its to die for
- The wheat beer with its tones of banana and cloves... Love it!
- Sunday is football day here. 5 dollar make your own bloody marys and beer brewed in Brickell.
- Join the Stein Club, you will be glad you did!
- The Martzen is the best brew. Try Pilsner if you prefer light beer
- NY Steak is worth it. I'm very strict with steaks and this was very well prepared and tasty. Seasonal beer is a must.
- Careful of the Garlic Fries! Delicious, but you'll be tasting them all day! Also their vegetables(a side) are amazing! Idk what they do but they make Vegis taste great!
- Try the SommerBrau & Jamaican Kobe Burger ... mmm =D
- Try the Maibock