Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
American, Bar, Brewery
- Ok.. I travel a lot... In airports 3 times a week and this place takes the cake on crappy service. But I guess they can b/c u can't get a beer anywhere else.,
- DCA doesn't have a ton of offerings beyond national chains. But at least Gordon Biersch is a place where you can get some decent beer, some microwbrews, and the opportunity to sit down.
- Only place around for drinks so......it is what it is
- New menu. It's still $9 for an omelette but at least the bloody Mary's are good
- I can truly say a lot the things people are saying probably used to be true. Since coming on board here as an Asst Manager we have changed several things. Our menu is going through a change.
- You can get beers to go in plastic cups.
- Order the garlic fries. Do not pass go. Do not collect $ 200. Order the garlic fries.
- My tip.... Go someplace else until they fix the lazy service.
- Great place for a pre-flight Bloody Mary!
- Do yourself a favor and don't eat here. Grilled turkey, swiss and mushrooms is nasty. When they say smothered in swiss cheese they mean 1 slice and mushrooms belong in the dog food of Gravy Train.
- Don't order a drink while waiting for a table or the servers won't seat you. Read- they think you won't get another drink and their tip will be smaller.
- Go for the beer, skip the food. Not great even by airport standards and not worth the money.
- The wings and fries are delicious
- Crazy crowded. Make you wait on line for the bar. If you just sit down, they just yell at you. Won't go back.
- Terrible terrible food. I had the crab cakes and the supposedly good fries and it was barely edible. Do yourself a favor and go around the corner to Five Guys. At least they make an effort.
- Don't let the horrible service stop you. The beer and food are worth it!
- New menu. It's still $9 for an o
- Usually too packed but you can get beers to go & drink in the terminal.
- Kimberly the bartender is awesome :)