Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
6000 N Terminal Pkwy Concourse A (ATL Airport)
Atlanta, GA 30320
- Excellent place to kill some time waiting for a flight. Good beer selection, including a bunch of their own brands. Had the Bavarian pretzel appetizer and it was good. Would return if in Atlanta.
- You can smoke here, but they ask you to buy a coffee at least
- Decent food and strong drinks. Good place to stop in for a bit. There is also a smoking section
- Good spot to plug up and recharge while waiting for flights
- This is a San Jose original, the beer is great with a few local additions. Be prepared for airport $$, lobster & shrimp mac&cheese great. medium steak comes med-well so go a bit more rare.
- Stop here to enjoy a cold beer on a hot day :) with a view, of course.
- I had the cobb salad with blue cheese dressing and it was soooo good. Frankly, I didn't expect it to be that good in this brewery. But.. yummm!
- Grab a seat by the window and a beer. Much better than the food court downstairs.
- Awesome burgers the garlic fries are so good!
- Look for Ash and KD. Awesome people with great service
- If you have a layover in hotlanta! Come hang here if you want some decent grub and pretty awesome craft beer. Tv's all over!! Big bar. Good service. For airport prices it wasn't insulting.
- Friendly bartenders
- Grab a sandwich and a beer.
- 1.Rude waitress2.telling a non smoker they can not sit in the least smoky area is insane! 3.bartender was amazing !, helpful, respectful, charming bless you sir!
- Amazing lobster and shrimp tacos!
- If you are looking for a delicious Arnold Palmer, this is your place. The food leaves a lot to be desired. Pretty plain grilled chicken sandwich wth avocado.
- Smoking lounge for terminal A is here.
- The shrimp and lobster mac and cheese was surprising, loaded with plenty of lobster chunks and a delicious cheesy sauce!
- Foods pretty good, excellent BLTA
- All over under the bar surface are outlets!! U can charge your phone while you eat!cool!well done!