1423 Solano Ave (at Carmel Ave)
Albany, CA 94706
Lists & rankings
- Albany Patch Readers' Choice 2012 winner: Best Mexican food
- The staple north Berkeley burrito shop with quality chopped meats including carnitas, steak, and chicken.
- One of My favorites!!!!
- I have at least one carne asada, pollo asado, or chile verde burrito every time I'm back in the Bay.
- Love the carnitas!
- Get the guac...do it
- They melt cheese to the tortilla. Genius.
- Ask for a plate instead of a burrito if you want to keep your hands clean.
- I always order three beef quesadillas so that I have a meal for the next day!
- Chile verde or carnitas both good . You can get their special spinach tomato or whole wheat tortillas too
- chickenquesa...no tomatoes!!!
- Wait for the hat guy. He's a pro
- yumm yummm yummmmmm
- Can't beat the crispy tacos. Mmm.
- One of the best burrito spots in California. Don't forget to tip the great people that work there.
- Standard order: chile verde burrito with guac and sour cream.
- Best Burrito in town. Carne Asada Super Burrito with Extra Hot sauce.