A Bay Area institution with six locations, locals swear that the one in Albany is tops. The wonderfully juicy burrito is filled right in front of you as you look into their open kitchen with vats of fillings cooking away. If you can keep your burrito from spilling forth its contents, you'll not only have accomplished more than most Gordo diners, you'll knocking at the gates of burrito heaven. — Tom Coughlan
Mexican, Burritos, Tacos
- They need to speak up when they ask for what choice you want...
- They kinda do a weak wrap, so grab a fork. Your burrito will probably fall apart.
- Crispy beef tacos with everything on top!!
- Authentic-ish burritos - I think they (the burritos) taste better than Sinaloa's down the street
- The super burrito is huge! Ask for guacamole as an appetizer. Good for vegetarian food.
- Love the burrito! Generous portion of guacamole too as a side.
- If it's your first time trying a burrito, this is the place to do it. Like I did today. :D
- Super Burrito!!
- Half steak, Half chicken. Super.
- The crispy taco is amzing, perfect tortilla to filling ratio
- Get the all-meat burrito...definitely worth it.
- Chicken is bomb