Gordi's Fish & Steak House
$ $ $ $
- Don't forget the jelly beans at the end of the salad bar!
- This place has 2 b on yr list when u visit White Mountains! The appetizers were amazing: Calamari with zesty dressing, scallop with mango, n goat cheese salad. Soup was good n the fish was great :)
- Went in for lunch and got the balsamic caprese sandwich on facoccia. Pretty dam good if you ask me. The fried clamp strips covered the plate!
- Best prime rib ever, great service!!
- Best meal we had while visiting Loon. Very friendly bartenders. Go for anything with shrimp or mussels. Perfect ski town ambiance!!
- Always a great meal, but surprised to see that they no longer offer their famous salad bar. :-(
- Diners beware! No more salad bar!!! Still have jellybeans though.
- Excellent Prime Rib! Definitely a must have.
- Get the prime rib and all you can eat salad bar you will not be disappointed
- Good food, great service. What other restaurant serves jelly beans at its salad bar!
- Excellent Fisherman's Platter, but I don't think the fish was haddock as they claimed. Wouldn't hesitate to come back nonetheless Great service from Brooke!!
- Always great food and drinks! Fun atmosphere in the bar.
- Pretty good fish and chips. Comfortable atmosphere. Right in the heart of the White Mountains.
- Fried mushrooms are great and drinks are good and strong