The Goonie's House
Entertainment, Historic Site
368 38th St (at Duane St)
Astoria, OR 97103
- They also had a "NObama" sticker on their truck. It definitely felt like some bizarro world. We're not in Portland any more...
- Remember that this is not a zoo, but a residential neighborhood ;-). Respect the exhibits ;-)
- The neighbours frown on you doing the truffle shuffle on their lawn.
- Check out the Oregon Film Museum. Map and props. Goonies gift shop and you can even make short films!
- It all start here...
- Best time to visit is afternoon or evening. You will get a better picture, and it's a great view for a sunset.
- You're not even allowed to walk up and see it anymore. There are signs everywhere telling visitors "no goonies traffic." Very sad.
- Heyyyyy youuu guuuyyyysss I Loved it!! :D
- Nostalgic and exciting
- Was expecting something totally different, but it was so cool to see it in person.
- Hey youuuu guuyyyssss!!!!...
- Pretty awesome
- Dont touch moms statues
- Traffic is intebse
- No access.