- You can bring sealed water in bottles and non-branded food into the ballpark.
- Awesome Ball Park! Go Indians!
- Make sure to get a seat in the shade
- $5 parking; you can bring unopened bottled water. food not terrible expensive compared to other parks. 16 oz beer - $6.75; as compared to $11. at Tampa Bay's hockey arena.
- Surprisingly the Cinci Dog behind home plate is better than the Skyline stand in left field.
- My god...this is FAR
- Don't do the autograph session at the ballpark it is not organized and they want you in line by 11:45 and they have you wait
- Go Tribe!
- Horrid place, terrible experience. I am handicapped and they parked me 3/4th mile from stadium entrance. Incompetent security staff. The golf carts refused to pick us up. Avoid trouble, stay Away
- The Reds and Indians play here during Spring Training. Nice little park, right on top of the action. Really like the food trucks and small food vendors.
- Beautiful park
- Get there early and enjoy the experience!
- They have one of the best team stores out of the Spring Training parks.
- Be prepared, unless standing shade here is at a premium, very limited!
- The right field pavilion has shade!
- Try the hot dogs any size hot dog
- Spring training at its finest!
- It's a long drive from Scottsdale. It had a great feel to it, good seats everywhere and nice open areas to walk
- Go Tribe!!!!
- Today is a great day to experience sweating in places you thought you could never sweat before! Def hot for a Bay Area girl! GOOOOOOO GIANTS!