101 Maiden Ln (Pearl St.)
New York, NY 10038
- Love the burgers and coleslaw
- The mayor of goodburger gets a free burger every Monday that they're mayor & everyone receives a free order of fries every 5th checkin!
- Awesome burgers. A good place for lunch.
- just left "Good Burger" for the regular Friday lunch. Their burgers are the best.
- The chocolate shake was awesome
- Be sure to have your glow sticks handy so you can rave it up to the techno beats. Umph, Umph, Umph.
- GB is average Zaitzeff on Nassau/John is WAYYYYYY better and worth a few more blocks walk!!
- No relation to the movie. :( bummer.
- Turkey Burgers take awhile but are typically worth the 10 minute wait.
- Portobello burger is killer! Nom!
- CLOSED due to Hurricane Sandy! Coming into this will be Clarke's Standard (another burger joint)
- Oh, nice. I just got a free soda because I checked in here
- Cheese fries for 2.
- Burger with the works...Yumsters!
- The food is good but the service is often quite poor.
- The food is good but the service is pretty poor.
- turkey burger!
- The mayor of goodburger gets a free burger every Monday that they're mayor & everyone receives a free soda on every checkin!
- May is National Burger Month - you can get $1 bugers with the works here every Wednesday from 3-5PM