- Voted Best Record Store in our Best of Dallas 2010 issue. This place is a must-see
- The best little records store in Dallas has a great selection of both CDs and vinyl. Hosts a variety of music-based events, including many in-stores on the venue's vaunted astro turf stage.
- We voted Good Records "Best Mascot" in 2012!!!
- Listen to vinyl
- Home away from home
- If there is a band playing and you don't have a wristband, no problem, you are still allow to shop while a band plays.
- They have kid toys there for us parents who are trying to hang on to some semblance of being cool. Awesome.
- Catch an indie show, they have them regularly.
- Hands down, the best record store in Dallas. Plenty of in-store performances + Music Movie Monday showcasing different films about musicians - totally free. Check out the vinyl section upstairs.
- Keep an eye on their calendar to know when big named acts play small shows at the shop. Stop in on Mondays at 9 p.m. to drink free Lone Star and watch music related flicks on bean bags.
- Best record store in Dallas. Love this place
- Looking to grow your vinyl collection while you're traveling? Then you MUST stop here. Visit for happy hour. Or if you're lucky, you might even catch a free "Live from the Astroturf" show.
- Great record store!! The staff were very kind and helpful. Great selection of new and old music. Had almost everything I was looking for and for the ones they didn't have, they ordered for me.
- Great variety of new releases and represses.
- Little pricey. Great selection. Nice atmosphere. Music playing. Tons of vinyl . Stage for band to play.
- Only organized alphabetically not by genre, a little confusing at first
- Great selection of records at a cool spot on greenville
- Great little record store place. I really enjoyed the visit.
- Nice selection of records, yes records
- 7th trip in 12 years and still I leave wanting more. Old stock of "new" records needs to be rotated out.