Good Life Grocery
448 Cortland Ave (Andover St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- This is not a real health food store! You won't find basic vegan baking items
- Mostly good food and friendly service. Not cheap, but way more pleasant than the 30th Street Safeway!
- their rotisserie chickens are a great quick-grab for dinner - but you have to get'em fast!
- Picked up some great dark french roast coffee. Great prices. Lots pod good life going on inside.
- Excellent spot for a grocery store. Convenience within reach.
- Great service and inventory!
- Moldy produce and cheese
- Much larger selection than the Potrero Hill location. Sushi is great for the price too.
- Awesome produce and meats, but pricey
- Organic food. But pricey...
- Good meats, fish and produce. Bring lots of money.
- They carry a big variety of organic food for not a ton of money. Tip: The freshly roasted whole chicken next to the entrance is delicious.
- They sell the original Kombucha here- must be over 21 to purchase!
- Get the Bernal Bucks card and get 5% back you can re-spend.
- we LOVE our local organic grocer. a gem. a must shop.